Thursday, August 23, 2012

Yesturdays turn about: {

 So woke up giggling away with Karma. We head out for our day . Get to the Library half an hour early. Home depot across the street.
" Karma Trinity want to buy and surprise Trista with flowers."
" Yes, orange ones that look like Alice." Karma big smile over her face. Alice is in wonder land where Trista likes to Rome.
So we have a nice walk, talk about trees to an older man. Get there" What type? These for a vase or ground."
I look down for the silence and there looking up at my with a face of duh Mom. " In the ground she likes to garden and make things grow."
A lovely cat is there. Adopted the garden section. Brightness the day up more.So with flowers in hand we track down Trista. See she is always pulling books and pushing this chart that if you look hard enough you'll find here warm in a sweater with her long native her saying hello you made it. With a smile that makes you feel like you just downed a cup of hot coco and are whipping away the marshmallow malts left on the lip. We hunt down are books say good bye and are off to the park book in hand.
 Now off to food. With yummy in our tummy I reach for my keys o what there they are by my phone in the cars seat laughing at me.
Found a pay phone. Which would of helped, but unlike my childhood where you memorized all the numbers. My memory is locked in the car. Still holding  my ladyniss no bad words yet yes yet.So we walk home. This is the turn about I"ll just rant them here. Creepy guy thinks he can talk that way while i have my little one with me. We ignore him move on tell Karma Bad Man. Honk Honk. hey baby. Still I smile at Karma and walk. telling her sorry those guys are gross people not men. Almost home when a truck drops big but thin branch out and on the slow lane. Cars go round one after another. Karma and are are getting close to it. Old Bet up truck floors it to break through sending it straight in to Karma and I. Fling her behind me One hand up to block my face. Karma cries stick gets her in the eye. Get her token care of turn and it is on. Finger high in the air now and so many words came out none lady like at all more sailor.

Caring Karma up hill home now sprinklers are on the side walk of a house. Yep two kids went jumping in the poodle and running in and out of the water. Comes out one mom and wet daugther. Get home break into the house got the spear key and back to the car we go.

Karma on her scooter me trying to keep up, Kids are fast on those man. Honk Honk. yelling Honk Honk. I'm pissed now finger in the air fuck off creep. The rest of the honks for the walk got middle finger while Karma Skated on. To the Car yes we made it. Off to shopping then home for ice cream the end.

No comments: