Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer is ending


So the summer is coming to an end. What a hot one. Christian is heading to the 7th grade. How time flys. He grows just to fast. He still hanging with Gramps. How a miss him. His room is so sad:(. But he is having fun no parents or little sister to bug him:) Karma is heading to the first grade. Ok I keep getting older sound as a write. Summer was amazing and fun. Time to unwind by the school stuff. Just a heads up I have a surgery coming on August 29th. I decide to have a hysterectomy. Do to fun girl stuff  Endometriosis which is a female health disorder that occurs when cells from the lining of the womb (uterus) grow in other areas of the body. Fun right big pain. So all will be fixed soon please think of me and wish me luck. Rigo is doing well his back is much better and is back to work.  Hope all is well with you all and miss you very much OXOXOxOX


No comments: